- We offer 3.00% Interest on Savings Bank Deposit.
- We offer nomination facility for all deposit accounts.
- Customer can open single/joint account and that account can be operated as per instruction like Any one, Jointly, Any two Jointly either or survivor etc.
- Customer can open Savings A/c for his/her minor children.
- We are member of Deposit Insurance and Credit Guarantee Scheme in which customers deposits are insured up to Rs. 5 Lakhs
Rules & Regulation for Savings Bank Account
- Every Depositor must have to fulfill KYC norms as per CKYC / RBI directive.
- The Customer has to provide KYC docs for CKYC at the time of opening an account as per RBI Guideline.
- The Bank has the right to freeze / close the new / old accounts if account holder do not maintain KYC norms as per RBI Directive applicable from time to time.
- The customer must have to preserve his/her cheque book & passbook in his custody. The Bank is not responsible for any misuse of cheque book & pass book.
- Interest on Savings deposit is calculated on daily balances as per RBI’s directives.
- Stop payment of particular cheque/s facility is available but the customer has to keep sufficient balance to match the cheque amount then only the cheque will be returned with the reason of stop payment and stop payment charges will be levied from the account.
- The Bank is having all rights of appropriation, set off, lien and change the rules and regulation.
This Account Can be Opened for Any Business Establishment Like.
- Proprietorship Business
- Partnership Business.
- Pvt. Limited Company.
- Limited Company.
- Any Other Institute / Trust / Co-Soc etc.
- Any Individual – Single or Jointly
- Minimum Balance is Rs. 10000/-
- Nomination facility is Available.
- Lowest Service Charges In the Banking Sector.
Requisites For Opening Of Account.
- Duly filled Account Opening form.
- Zerox of PAN Card / Duly filled Form 60.
- 2 Photograph of Each Signatories.
Any of following document.
- Ration Card / Passport.
- Electricity Bill / Telephone Bill / House Tax Bill Etc.
- Two Business Proofs
Account Holder Are Required To Introduce themselves by any One of the following :
- Existing CA/CC Account Holder.
- Share Holder Member of The Bank.
- VIP smart card holder.
- Any Known Gentleman to the bank
- Stationary charges 50 Paisa / Entry or Rs. 10 Whichever is higher.
- Stop payment charges Rs.25+GST per Cheque.
- Chequebook Issue Charge – Rs. 1.5 /+GST Per Instrument.
Cash Handling charges if bulk cash is deposited at a time